Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mike Lee (NYB) Quotes

The New York Racing Association, Inc.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mike Lee (NYB) Quotes

 

Mike Hushion, winning trainer of Captain Serious (No. 10): "Jose said he's been watching the track; he ran on it yesterday and knew the cushion wasn't the same. I think he can go on a little bit, distance-wise. He seemed nice and relaxed on the lead. His mother [Madame Diva] was one of my favorite horses ever."

 

Jose Ortiz, winning jockey aboard Captain Serious (No. 10): "I was hoping that [Loki's Vengeance] was going to go [to the lead], but he didn't break well, and I knew the track was playing fast so I decided to go. I took the lead and after that I was just a passenger."

 

 


This email was sent to patrickjpatten.tpaposts@blogger.com by nyracommunications@nyrainc.com |  
The New York Racing Association, Inc. | NYRA | Press Office | P.O. Box 90 | Jamaica | NY | 11417