Saturday, January 14, 2012

RUTHLESS QUOTES

Saturday, January 14, 2012

 

 

RUTHLESS QUOTES

 

Rudy Rodriguez, winning trainer of Agave Kiss (No. 5): “I thought she was that good. I just try to keep her happy and let her do her job. She’s a very classy horse. We’ll point her for the Prioress. Hopefully, she’ll keep improving, and we’ll take it from there. She’s a special one.”

 

Ryan Curatolo, winning jockey aboard Agave Kiss (No. 5): “I took hold at the beginning because I didn’t want her to go too fast. But, I didn’t take hold for long because she was so relaxed. I wanted to sit there for a bit because I know what she can do. I let her keep going the way she wanted: on an easy lead. When she really started to move, she did everything right. Today, she was still a little bit green, but next time she will be better. She’s really nice.”