Monday, January 19, 2015

Jazil Quotes

Monday, January 19, 2015

 

Jazil Quotes


Byron Hughes, assistant to winning trainer Todd Pletcher, of Micromanage (No. 1):
"Micromanage likes to be on the outside, so we were hoping wherever he broke he could leave from there. He tends to get lazy and Manny did a great job keeping busy on him. They seem to get along well together; both races have been great. He's definitely a grinder. Once he gets outside, and once he gets something to run at, he tends to keep firing, so we're very happy he got up in time. When he tries, he can run with the best of them."


Manny Franco, winning rider aboard Micromanage (No. 1):
"I had a good trip. I tried to put my horse in an outside position because that's the way he likes to run, but I had to save some ground around the [far] turn. After that I got room and my horse took off pretty good. I felt comfortable [that I would win] because I had horse."

  


Forward this email



This email was sent to patrickjpatten.tpaposts@blogger.com by vkellner@nyrainc.com |  


The New York Racing Association, Inc. | NYRA | Press Office | P.O. Box 90 | Jamaica | NY | 11417