Friday, January 16, 2015

Busanda Quotes


 

Friday, January 16, 2015


 

Busanda Quotes


 

Byron Hughes, assistant to winning trainer Todd Pletcher of Overprepared (No.2): "She broke well and took the lead, where she seemed comfortable with her ears perked. She shot away from the field in the stretch and looked great doing it - no complaints."  


 

Irad Ortiz, Jr., winning rider aboard Overprepared (No. 2): "I had a perfect trip. My filly broke good and settled for me, and when I asked her, I had a lot of horse. She was a little green in the stretch, but she's a very good filly."


 


 

 

 


 

Forward this email



This email was sent to patrickjpatten.tpaposts@blogger.com by vkellner@nyrainc.com |  


The New York Racing Association, Inc. | NYRA | Press Office | P.O. Box 90 | Jamaica | NY | 11417