Saturday, December 6, 2014

Garland of Roses Quotes

Saturday, December 6, 2014


 

Garland of Roses Quotes


 

Charlton Baker, winning trainer of Expression (No. 7): "I was definitely concerned about a wet track. Her numbers have stayed the same [on a wet track], but she's never seemed to run her race. Today set up great. Two speed horses were going head-and-head, and she was sitting back. My tentative plan is to go to the Interborough [on January 17 at Aqueduct Racetrack]."


 

"We gave her time off [over the summer]; she didn't have any problems, we just wanted to give her the summer off. When she was ready to run, we couldn't find a race for her."


 

Manuel Franco, winning jockey aboard Expression (No. 7): "When I got her to the outside, she started running again. I used my whip left-handed, and she responded very good. I knew the two horses in front were going to go. Charlie told me try to rate good, and see what happens at the top of the stretch."



Forward this email



This email was sent to patrickjpatten.tpaposts@blogger.com by nyracommunications@nyrainc.com |  


The New York Racing Association, Inc. | NYRA | Press Office | P.O. Box 90 | Jamaica | NY | 11417