Sunday, December 14, 2014

East View (NYB) Quotes

Sunday, December 14, 2014


 

East View (NYB) Quotes


 

Eddie Kenneally, winning trainer of Freudie Anne (No.4): "I think she's a versatile filly. Originally, we scheduled to run her on dirt on closing weekend at Saratoga, but it didn't work out, and the next maiden race that came up happened to be on turf. She's as good or better on the dirt, and she showed that today."


 

Jose Ortiz, winning jockey aboard Freudie Anne (No. 4): "She broke good. It seemed like there was a lot of speed in the race, but my filly was so game, and broke really sharp. I was able to get the lead easy; I thought I would have to go :23, :47 to get the lead, but everyone took back. My filly relaxed very well, and when I asked her to go I had a lot of horse."


Forward this email



This email was sent to patrickjpatten.tpaposts@blogger.com by nyracommunications@nyrainc.com |  


The New York Racing Association, Inc. | NYRA | Press Office | P.O. Box 90 | Jamaica | NY | 11417