Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bay Ridge (NYB) Quotes

Wednesday, December 31, 2014


 

Bay Ridge (NYB) Quotes


 

John Hertler, winning trainer of Storied Lady (No. 10):  "We put blinkers on her [November 22] and that seemed to move her up. She quieted down and got her act together. She ran a good race with Javier [Castellano that day] and got beat 1 ¾ lengths and then next time she turned it on. I don't know what's next for her; the owners want to give her a break, but we'll see what happens."


 

Jose Ortiz, winning jockey aboard Storied Lady (No.10): "She broke great, I had great position along the backside and at the half-mile pole I asked her for a little bit more and she got going. I tried to hand ride her in the stretch, but when I hit her with the whip she responded and gave me another good run."


Forward this email



This email was sent to patrickjpatten.tpaposts@blogger.com by vkellner@nyrainc.com |  


The New York Racing Association, Inc. | NYRA | Press Office | P.O. Box 90 | Jamaica | NY | 11417