Saturday, November 22, 2014

NYSS Staten Island Division Quotes

Saturday, November 22, 2014

NYSS Staten Island Division Quotes

Rudy Rodriguez, winning trainer of Vicki's Dancer (No. 7): "I thought with the blinkers on, she'd be a little closer. She hung in there pretty good; she likes this race. She's nice and sound, so we try to keep her happy. At Saratoga, she looked like she was hanging, hanging, hanging. Mr. [Michael] Dubb suggested we put blinkers on and it worked."

 

Irad Ortiz, Jr., winning rider aboard Vicki's Dancer (No. 7): "My trip was good. [Rudy] did a great job with the filly, adding blinkers today. It was a good change. She improved with the blinkers, and I think it helped a lot. She put me in a great position, and took off when I asked her."

 

Forward this email



This email was sent to patrickjpatten.tpaposts@blogger.com by nyracommunications@nyrainc.com |  


The New York Racing Association, Inc. | NYRA | Press Office | P.O. Box 90 | Jamaica | NY | 11417