Thursday, November 27, 2014

Fall Highweight Handicap (G3) Quotes

Thursday, November 27, 2014


 

Fall Highweight Handicap (G3) Quotes


 

David Jacobson, winning trainer of Salutos Amigos (No. 1): "I wasn't concerned at all with the wet track, because he was 3-for-3 in the mud. I wanted it to keep raining all day - I was doing a rain dance. Cornelio did an amazing job as usual. We'll take a look at the Gravesend [Dec. 26] next, but it's up to the horse to let us know."


 

Cornelio Velasquez, winning rider aboard Salutos Amigos (No. 1): "He likes to be covered up and behind horses. When I put him in the clear, he was the best horse. I wanted to follow [Bakken], but he stopped at the quarter pole. I put him in the clear at the eighth pole, and I had a lot of horse."


Forward this email



This email was sent to patrickjpatten.tpaposts@blogger.com by nyracommunications@nyrainc.com |  


The New York Racing Association, Inc. | NYRA | Press Office | P.O. Box 90 | Jamaica | NY | 11417