Saturday, October 25, 2014

Bold Ruler Handicap (G3) Quotes

Saturday, October 25, 2014


 

Bold Ruler Handicap (G3) Quotes


 

David Jacobson, winning trainer of Salutos Amigos (No. 4): "His performance was spectacular; I think we made the right move staying home. Now we're going to make some phone calls and see if we can go to the Breeders' Cup [Sprint]. I don't know if it's still an option, but if it is, we're going to be on a plane Monday to go to California. I was just waiting for a spectacular performance, and we got it."


 

"He had a lot of trouble. There were some real nice horses in here, and they had him blocked in, so Cornelio [Velasquez] had to go very wide. With this kind of performance, and knowing the way I trained him into the race, he's going to be ready to run next Saturday."


 

Cornelio Velasquez, winning jockey aboard Salutos Amigos (No. 4): "I broke good and stayed in good position. I stayed behind the speed and I waited, waited, waited. At the three-sixteenths pole, I had a chance to put him into gear, and I had a lot of horse. He won easy today."


Forward this email



This email was sent to patrickjpatten.tpaposts@blogger.com by nyracommunications@nyrainc.com |  


The New York Racing Association, Inc. | NYRA | Press Office | P.O. Box 90 | Jamaica | NY | 11417