Sunday, October 12, 2014

Athenia (G3) Quotes

The New York Racing Association, Inc.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

 

Athenia (G3) Quotes

 

Armando De la Cerda, winning trainer of La Tia (No. 2): "They pushed her too much in the last race. I was a little concerned with it having rained here, but she ran well on a good course last time, and when I saw the [other] speed horse was scratched, I felt better. She may run one more time this year but I don't know where."

 

Joel Rosario, winning jockey aboard La Tia (No. 2): "They pressured me last time. The stretch in Woodbine is longer than here, and that day they finished up very strong. She ran a good race and got beat by some very good horses. I was very confident with her today and knew she was going to give me 100 percent."

 

Forward this email



This email was sent to patrickjpatten.tpaposts@blogger.com by nyracommunications@nyrainc.com |  


The New York Racing Association, Inc. | NYRA | Press Office | P.O. Box 90 | Jamaica | NY | 11417