Saturday, September 13, 2014

Noble Damsel (G3) Quotes

The New York Racing Association, Inc.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

 

Noble Damsel (G3) Quotes

 

Christophe Clement, winning trainer of Annecdote (No. 6): "It really was no surprise because she had been training so well in the morning. She always showed a great turn of foot. She had been training with a friend of mine in England. It's easy when people find you with that kind of horse." 

 

Irad Ortiz, Jr., winning jockey aboard Annecdote (No. 6):"The track is very soft right now, so I just dropped the hands and tried to cover up. When I asked her, I had a lot of horse. I didn't want to be too close today because I saw there was a lot of speed in the race, and [Clement] had [Love Train], who has speed, too. That was my plan: try to make one run in the last couple of furlongs."

Forward this email



This email was sent to patrickjpatten.tpaposts@blogger.com by nyracommunications@nyrainc.com |  


The New York Racing Association, Inc. | NYRA | Press Office | P.O. Box 90 | Jamaica | NY | 11417